Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Five Surging Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 21, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    Why stop there? We also need these players to go on a surge:

• Colin McCarthy
    • Alterraun Verner
    • Mike Martin
    • Jurrell Casey
    • Kendall Wright
    • Kenny Britt
    • Jared Cook
    • Kamerion Wimbley
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229

Would be nice if Jared Cook could run a proper route or throw a block now and then. Never mind surge :chuck:
    Ewker and JCBRAVE high five this.
  4. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $472
    Or if Jared McCourty could catch all those INTs he gets his hands on.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    Jason McCourty? Yea he does drop a bunch of interceptions, guess thats why he's a CB and not a WR.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,685
    With Jake Locker AND Chris Johnson we're a different team, those two together is the key.

If they're on top of their game, we can hang with anybody. And I believe the players respond better when Jake plays. So winning 5/6 is very possible, though unTitan-like.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    We're going to need Locker to do more than 122 yards (completing 42% of his passes). Say what you want about throw-a-ways/drops.. that happens to every QB. I don't want a game manager, I want a game winner out of Locker. I know he can do that, lets see it.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,485
    First game back, ill give it a pass. Dude can ball tho. I wanna see consistency.
  9. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    You just got a game-winner out of Locker against the Dolphins. And yes, it's all about the throw-aways when necessary. He made plays with his feet, critical 3rd down conversions. Those are the plays that win games, and take the team to the next level.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    We will never need more than that if the entire team plays as well as they did against Miami... of course that won't happen on a consistent basis, but he played fine. He didn't really have a chance to have a monster game. Why throw a lot when you have a massive lead?

Here was the important Locker stats... 2 TD, 0 INT. Plus he was able to keep drives alive by scrambling for first downs. Nothing else mattered.