Fixing Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Watch this video, and tell me Chris Johnson isn't lonely. He's not having fun, not hungry, not trying to gain the worlds approval anymore. I noticed a change when the team cut his boy LenDale, noticed another change when the team cut Vince, and now noticing without his pal Kenny Britt, Chris Johnson isn't even trying.

http://www.titansonline.com/media-center/videos/Playbook-Titans-vs-Colts/13fe1e6e-07e6-46c3-9251-5a8c5602e46c

Blame the O-Line all you want, I sure have, but the way we fix this team is to humble Chris Johnson, and take away his bed. Go hard or go home right?

Chris Johnson has lost his way, and in order to find himself, we've gotta make it fun again. Nobody has fun when they're learning and losing, remember that.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

It's tough because he pulls crap like that and then he DOES now and again show he's a good runner... it's just so confusing.

By all means, start taking away reps but I don't think our goal should be to make Ringer our starting RB, just make CJ the starting RB he was.

3. JCBRAVE

No ONE person can explain his struggles, no one, not even the coach. He CAN'T explain it either, but not because he doesn't know he's running scared, but cause he can't admit to it. Dude is a shell of himself right now, and I honestly feel like it's as easy as him not having any buddies in that locker room.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Look at the lanes that were open for him to run through on that video...people need to stop blaming the line...
    ...if you blame the line for that, well, you just don't know anything about football, LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The lanes in those 2 highlights alone kill about any talk of "it's the line".

You could have driven buses through those gaps.

CJ of old would have killed it on both runs.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. JCBRAVE

Yup, that video shows it's not solely Amano's fat back sucking that's to blame, it's Christopher Johnson running like a little boy.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's probably why Munch doesn't want to change the o-line...that's not the problem they see reviewing all the tape...

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He should want to change the running back, then. Anything.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This proves what a lot of been saying, The o-line is horrendous of course, but CJ isn't running confident and it seems like he doesn't have a complete grasp on the plays yet. I think he's overthinking it and luckily this is something mental not physical that can be fixed.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think that's pushing it lol yes this is two specific plays where CJ didn't do what he should have but overall the o-line is still awful and changes should have been made before the season even started. They should always look to make the team better, not settle for dead last in rush blocking 2 straight years with no changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar