Fixing Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He does look like he's back but he still doesn't look like he's having fun out there. I don't see the fire in him or the killer instinct to take it to the house yet.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Doesn't look back to me. He had some wide open lanes and finally hit them, but still looked like an average back having a good game rather than a special back having a good game.

Still looked slow.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

CJ has a lot more to prove than breaking a pair of 20 yarders.
    The team's wins depend on CJ's success and that game was a loss.

Bengals only scored 24 pts to boot.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so all it takes is a half now to make him look good :sad2:

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

No, it's a start but he was hitting the LOS fast and making people miss and we hadn't seen that really at all this year. It made me more optimistic that it's against one of the best run stoppers in the league.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's it, Alex handle this lightweight please.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

It was good to see. He still is off as he could have taken one or two to the house with better vision and cuts, but I was glad to see CJ get back on his grind (to an extent).

I didn't like the way the carries were split though. Seemed like Ringer was in for a run and then CJ the rest of the drive. I understand going with the hottest runner and CJ was certainly the hottest he's been all year long.

Also play call for specific backs. Quit running CJ up the middle! Leave that to Harper and Ringer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar