Flea Flicker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Can we run one of these suckers, please?

I've been asking for it for the past three or four seasons. Maybe save it for the playoffs, but if you execute it correctly like the Ravens did today, it will work.

We have CJ, making it an even better idea. It's a great first play to run if you're around the 30 yard line.

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Agreed. There's a lot of plays we need to run more. Screens to Bo and Ahmard always work ... especially Ahmard.

3. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Do it against Indianapolis on Thursday Night Football on the first play.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Wait till the preseason, when successful trickery means nothing. That's when Jeff is at his finest.

And on the real, Chris Hope should have been benched after allowing that reception. That was p!ss poor effort, that ball was lobbed up directly to him and he just stood there, letting the receiver outwork him and catch the ball on the two yard line. That could have been the play that started the rally, but instead he waited and let Kenny be the hero. So on one hand, eff you Hope, but on the other, thanks bro!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What we are doing now is working, no need to waste all the tricks before November. As long as Jeff Fisher has a trick or two up his sleeve, I'm okay with not using them up now. That is; IF WE EVEN HAVE ANY... If we don't, then Fisher has failed us again.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree completely.

Defenses sell out to stop CJ more than probably any other back in the league. And VY throws a good deep ball. Seems like an automatic TD... on paper at least. I'd like to see it attempted at some point regardless.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

What I don't understand is how we are so bad at the screen. That should be a deadly play. Almost won on for minnesota. Lesean McCoy hit us with it pretty good. DMC gashed us with it. We have supposedly a good o line, the deadliest
    rb
    in space, our wrs don't play unless they can block. Everything is there, screens should be a devestating part of our arsenal but I guess Jeff would rather practice running up the middle 30
    times than how to execute
    a
    screen pass

cmon man

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not going to war for Jeff Fisher, but I'm telling you guys - just wait. When what we are doing stops working, you'll see 5 screens a game. You wont see a reverse, but you'll get the screen passes you're asking for.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The screens ineffectiveness this year is a combo of defenses selling out on CJ, and our OLine being overated and not playing that good.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I have a feeling it will be too late at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar