Florida

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's suppose to get close to 100 here in Nashville today too, with humidity. That's the south man, at least you got some ocean breeze...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Florida is great, it's all of the people who have ruined it.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

They say Florida is the only land mass at that latitude that isn't dry arid desert, but is slowly becoming that way.. I get the vacationing beach-love angle, but actually living there is quite different, especially in the lower half. It's an overcrowded, third-world, blue hair hell.. And while we may bet 2.5 months of bake, it's on for 10 months down there...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what's it like having seasons like fall and spring? i wouldn't know since we get 10 months of summer and 2 months of slightly cooler summer.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

More car accidents there than anywhere.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Jacksonville is a terrible, filthy city. Miami is not good either. Daytona Sucks, Orlando is boring, and PCB is okay...as far as the places I've been.

After going to San Diego, everywhere I've been in FL looks terrible...but Miami is the pits, with Jax being a close second.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I love the weather here, we do get 4 seasons. The spring this year was beautiful...

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I hate winter. I would much rather have warm weather year around. Places in northern Florida do get mild weather in th winter just not cold weather like we get here in TN.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've seen it pretty damn cold in northern Fl.. 10 -15 degree difference from TN on average at best..

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I just renewed mine and it was quick. Took the pics at The UPS Store the Wednesday previous and got the new PP in the mail yesterday. Maybe you can salvage that trip to Kazakhstan after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar