Flota doesn't trust his WRs??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

[​IMG] Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL
    Former Texans defensive end Jeoffrey Pagan tried out for Seahawks and former Texans wide receiver Wendall Williams tried out for Titans

Don't know who Wendall Williams is, my bad I guess. Titan's trying out WR's? Hmmm, do they see a problem.... maybe?

2. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

NO WAY ... WE HAVE TO DRAFT A YOUNG MAN TO MAN CORNER AND A DEEP THREAT WR ....ALSO MAKE A SPLASH W A WR IN FREE AGENCY PAY THE MONEY ITS WORTH IT FOR MARCUS WE NEED A GUY THAT CAN SCARE A DEFENSE AT WR RIGHT NOW NONE OF OUR GUYS SCARE ANYONE

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

4. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

COPE OUT .... MARCUS NOT GONNA THROW ANYONE UNDER THE BUS....HOW YOU BEEN ACCURATE ALL LAST YR AND PRESEASON NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE FEET ISSUES ..NAW NOT BUYING IT....issues are the system you running and the options you have in this MM system BUT WE ALL KNOW YOU NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING ..JUST GONNA RIDE IT OUT

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Here's the full quote, I missed it earlier...

Paul Kuharsky

Marcus Mariota on short-throw issues in Houston: "Part of that is me just kind of getting lazy with my feet. I've got to stay aggressive. I really believe that you throw with your feet, you throw with your legs. If you have you legs and your lower half in the right body position, you'll be really accurate." (From The Wake Up Zone.)

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

What a revelation! Most QB's learn this in the 8th grade. It's OK to be lazy....I mean...you are rich...so what does it matter..right? You don't owe the thousands of fans that live and die each week on your performance a thing. Keep up the good work.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Notice anyone else on this forum typing in caps......

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Come
    Come on dude.. he just refuses to blame anyone else.. it's painfully obvious

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

When you sail a pass over the head of a receiver there really isn't anyone else to blame. When your placement is terrible it's the same deal. Yes, there are times a receiver can make a QB look bad, but throwing the ball accurately is all on you.

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Dude when he is sailing it over the head of our WRs. Seriously. Ppl are saying hes doing this but I don't see it. He hits open guys. If they're covered he sometimes places it too safely but for good reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar