Floyd a Better Prospect than Suh?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by UrbanLegend3, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea Floyd's better......

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Oh and btw guys if we spend another draft pick in the first three rounds on ANOTHER three tech DT, imma be pissed.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

No, he's a household name because he's amazing.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

amazingly overrated

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Saying Suh is overrated doesn't make him a bad player, but like others say since he's a big name people just think he's the best DT in the game.

Also I don't understand the Floyd hype, is it mostly because of his versatility. I have to be honest, I watched a lot of Florida games last year and he's never really stood out to me. I was a bit surprised he started sky rocketing up the draft boards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I have never been the one to judge the DT with stats, so I wouldn't really compare Suh and Floyd based solely on stats.

All I know is that Suh was a man among boys in his college days. The guy just straight dominated the opposition week after week. How anyone can say he is overrated is beyond me. Maybe people are judging him on his dirty antics, but other than that, Suh hasn't disappointed anyone with his clean play.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't understand why so many people think Suh is overrated. The only real flaw in his game is that he can't control his temper and plays dirty sometimes but ability-wise do you guys honestly believe he's not absolutely elite at his position? Forget the stats, hype and all the other garbage, just watch the guy play. He gets penetration or bullies the opposing lineman on the majority of plays.Most teams never even try to block him 1 on 1, he draws a double team on damn near every snap. He's a force of nature out there.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

f
    f;oyd played dend last year then moved inside this year full time so he has experience there

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Last I checked he was in the NFL... where he's a man among men.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was talking about his college play against Floyd's college play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar