Floyd cut, would he fit?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by WICK3DIST, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

I know he had the DUI, but has he had any history of problems prior to this?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Released a first round pick because of a DUI? Yeah, teams cut talented, productive first round picks all the time because of one run-in with the law....

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

That's what I mean, I normally would stay away from problem childs...... but 1 incident? yeah our wide outs have been playing better, but would it hurt to take a chance and see if he helps? at least he's a different mold then wright and mathews.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He's been straight trash this season (only caught 47% of his targets). But he is a guy I figured we might make a run at in the offseason with him set to be a FA. I still wouldn't mind us taking a look but he is not a guy I would want us overpaying for given the way he's played lately.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

His problem is he has been passed up by John Brown, Juran Brown, and JJ Nelson. The DUI was icing on the cake.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

possibly, The Patriots gave LeGarrete Blount another chance so why not JRob give Michael Floyd one. He's exactly what we need, and we give up nothing for him.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Considering he's going to be a FA and the Cards won't make the playoffs, this release shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Outside of this year hes always been a reliable target, but hes been "off' all year.

With that said there are worse players we could sign

9. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

I mean I'm not saying we look at every guy who gets cut, but Floyd is a more interesting one, who happens to be a potential upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar