Floyd Draft this guy & Nobody will see us

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Man Taking risk is apart of life sometimes if you don't you'll pay for it in the end.

Moss!!!!!!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hey, no way I am defending the non-Moss pick but Reese wasn't the only one to take a pass there.

Unless Hawk is the second-coming of Ray Ray, Reese just doesn't appear to be willing to use a high, first-round pick at LB. Especially in a draft that will be deep at the position.

But you never know. There is always a first time.

3. CriticalTheory

Paul Poluzsny or that guy from Maryland I think with the UnderArmour jersey's.

D'Qwell something

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I have no problem wanting to take Hawk, but slamming on Bulluck is both unnecessary and stupid. He's one of our best players on D. Criticize the other LBs if you want, but Bulluck is a solid LB, and if we were a better team, he would definitely be a pro-bowl candidate. He's also one of the few players we have on defense that takes a leadership role. If there's anyone on D I don't see getting replaced, it's Bulluck. (he's also signed for 5 more seasons)

5. CriticalTheory

Hey Guy

Scoot that chair you're sitting in up a little closer, open your eyes a little more wider.

Now read this:

I'll slam on anybody I please whether it be a player in this league, on this team or a poster on this board. Bulluck doesn't have that "IT" FACTOR THAT CAN'T BE EXPLAINED it's just the fact that he's a Titan that makes you guys blind.

Butkus, Bell, Bednarik, Nitschke, Singletary, Lewis, Taylor, Thomas etc all had it. Thats what separates guys like them from other LB's, Bulluck doesn't really separate himself from any top LB as the best in the league.

Where's the ferocity:grrr: ?

Is he really better than any other LB in the league regardless of position? HELLL TO THE NAWWWW

I bet if we get Hawk, Poluszny or another they'll bring more intensity than Bulluck.

Guy is a good LB but he isn't special.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't think this yr you can name a LB that is that much better and that much nastier than the rest of the guys in the league. It certainly isn't Ray Ray. He is done. He will not return to his old form after having to have his hammy surgically repaired. The LB who has made the most plays this yr is Odell Thurman. He leads all LBs in INTs with 5 and in forced fumbles with 4. If he doesn't win rookie of the year it is a shame. But I wouldn't put him in the category of the guys you listed. That is an elite group. Open your eyes and admit that Bulluck is one of the better playmaking LBs in the league. Yes he might not be the type that lays Snot-bubble hits all the time, but i guarantee that the only guy that QBs try to find on our defense when they come to the LOS is Bulluck. I am all for giving him a partner in crime.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You obviously need to set your standards a little higher. :rolleyes:

8. CriticalTheory

Ok Mr. "BIG BROTHER"

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I only want to know one thing.
    Can Hawk BEAST people? Is he a BEASTING dude? Can he knock the BEAST out of guys?

Funny how guys who haven't even played one play in the big leagues are BEASTS but a guy like Bulluck who almost anyone with a miniscule amount of football intelligence would agree is one of the top LBs in football just doesn't have the "IT" factor. I would take another one of Bulluck with our first pick in a heart beat.

Again, I ask as do others, why does Bulluck have anything to do with taking Hawk? Hawk would not replace Bulluck? We can only hope Hawk is as good if we take him.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

A.J. Hawk would be a nice pick if we traded out, but if we snagged someone else with our first and Paul Posluzny came out and sitting in the second round when we pick, I hope we snag him. This kid is f'in sick. You guys see his highlights from the Minn. game? He owned Maroney. Also, he's quite the leader I hear and a guy who's well known in his community for his contributions to it. Our team could use a guy like Posluzny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar