Floyd Ragging On Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Didn't Floyd resign? I'm sure he wasn't too happy in Tennessee either. They weren't seeing eye to eye on a lot of things.

His contract was up in a couple weeks, it was pretty obvious though he wasn't going to be re-signed.

http://wkrn.com/nashville/news/titans-gm-floyd-reese-resigns/69529.htm

No firing involved, Bud didn't have the "heart" to do it.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Bud told him to draft Young, supposedly there was a division on what QB they wanted...Bud won :ha:

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

So i see he said "fiction" for every question asked. Yeah Floyd your Mr. Cool now :rolleyes:

4. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

I think I agree with him...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what did he say that was wrong? we havent had a good offseason, and i dont think we'll be over .500.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Floyd Reese was a good GM.

Fiction.

(I agree with him about Lendale White- sorry BP)

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it was actually fisher/chow vs floyd/bud.

8. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Seeing the draft picks that Reese has chosen over the past few years, I'd have to say his eye for talent is about equal to my dog's. Woolfolk, Calico, and the list is endless. If he didn't want someone, that's who I would think long and hardest about taking. I don't know what he bases his analysts on, but it's not reality.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Reese is a Grade-A hater. Yea he was right that we have had a cruddy offseason, but he didnt even mention that we could be saving for the future and putting together a young team that could be dominate for a long time, mainly because of our offseason moves.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He comes off as a salty hater, but then again, he's only spouting what everyone else is saying, including a lot of fans. I don't see why crucifying him for what everyone is saying in sports media will do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar