Floyd Ragging On Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

It is difficult to argue most of those points....

We have lost much more talent than we have gained unless Gage or Fowler breakout...

Of course, we could still go 13-3 or something (anything is possible), but a more reasonable bet at the moment would look like 7-9.

2. dgood

dgood Guest

I used to somewhat like Floyd before, but now i just hate him. I have lost all respect in him. What GM leaves and starts putting down his former team? I mean Ive heard reports that he has made negative remarks against Fisher, the team, etc. This guy needs to grow up.....

No Titan fan should have any respect for this guy!

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

technically Floyd resigned, but I believe his contract was running out and it was becoming obvious that it would not be renewed, so basically he just didn't allow Bud the pleasure of firing him

4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Yes his contract was up the next month after he resigned, but even if it had expired that's not being fired. Bud obviously thought he did a good enough job to keep him around at least the duration of his contract.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

firing and allowing the contract to run out seems like about the same thing to me, except of course for the stigma of getting fired. Floyd probably just decided that he didn't want to go through any of the prep work for free agency if he wasn't going to be around to see any of this year's free agent pickups on the field.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Floyd cant even solve this math problem

[​IMG]

Wait who was it that wanted Young??

7. Floyd is probably right...

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

He's not being a jack---. Think about it. He gave years to this franchise only to be tossed aside like an old rag (which he is LOL)... And to boot, they replace him with a nitwit who's known as a capologist and has no desire to spend any money to make his team better, whatsoever... If I was in Reese's shoes, as bad a GM as some might think he was, I'd do the same thing and just spit on the franchise and laugh at their offseason fiasco

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You mean Justin Gage / Nick Harper or the fact that we lost Bennett, Wade, Henry, etc?

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i guess he's entitled to his opinion as he might really feel that way..
    Maybe he's subtley saying, "if i was GM, i would have done a better job and the fictions would be facts instead"..

maybe he's ragging on the performance of the new GM instead of the team as a whole..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar