Floyd Reese Resigns...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I don't mind if Fisher gets more personnel say, but I truly hope they put a good personnel guy in place who has the final say. In other words, just about like it has been in the past.

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

the question is did want to resign or forced to...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know whether i should be happy or not.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He wasn't forced, there's no difference for the Titans if he resigns or his contract isn't renewed. I guess he did it now because the writing was on the wall and by being available immediately he may be in play for whatever personnel openings there are or will be coming shortly.

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

will it be Bud and Jeff in the War Room ths year?

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Guess we have to wait for Fisher's new contract to be done, or until somebody is signed as GM. I don't really see any good candidates available though.

8. I'm sad to see him go, personally. But for now I just hope they find a good replacement.

And good luck to Floyd in the future. I have no doubt he'll have a new GM job in short order if he doesn't want a year off.

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Two years ago, I'd have nominated SK for GM, but his star has kind of dimmed in the last two season of predictions ;)

10. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he already has something lined up. The Giants? Miami maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar