Floyd Reese Resigns...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Can we please remember Calico's injury? who knows what he could have done if he hadn't hurt both knees in one of his first preseason games, the guy had a lot of potential before that injury.

2. yea, but he couldnt hang onto the ball to save his life

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I heard that Giants promoted Jerry Reese to the GM position. Hmmm- maybe Floyd is "puckering" a bit now- I think he thought he was the front runner for that job.

Oh yeah- I can't let it pass- Calico's knees were injured when he was drafted- they just got hammered again by Williams. HIS HANDS WERE NEVER INJURED BUT HE DROPPED BALLS LIKE THEY WERE!

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't talk about dropping balls... TNT will be on here "proving" that he never dropped any...

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Or I could just make silly comments to other posts.......:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar