Breaking News Fokou Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

.01 would never go over, but I have heard as well they are pushing for .05. Don't know what kind of support they would have for it, but there is a push. I can't remember if it's the state level or federal level.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Man, I once went through a checkpoint and had to take a test because my eyes were bloodshot and watery...coming home from a 13 hour shift of work when I had a cold. Between cold medicine and mouthwash, I blew like a .027 or something.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

We fly United all the time for work from Orlando to Miami.... there is no worse flight than flying to or from Miami on United. Its only a 45 minute flight, but its always packed. They really need to upgrade the plane they use on the route, they are using a 757 now. I always manage to get smashed up against the window by a fat lady in the middle seat.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I have never once rode in a train or on a public bus. Airplane, car, or gtfo

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I rode an Am Track once from Chicago to Detroit. It really wasn't all that bad, despite a 4 hour delay. Some homeless guy in the middle of no where was on the tracks and he buggy got ran over and burst some of the air lines under the train. I played Madden on my laptop the entire time, had a window seat with an AC plug right next to me and a fold down desk. They also had a food car which... was more like a roach coach.

When I was stationed in Chicago we rode the metra train all the time to downtown. It was like 10 bucks for all you wanted to ride all weekend, not bad. Most of the people on it were other sailors or people going to work from Kenosha WI. Never had a bad experience.

AS far as buses go... no way in hell. Especially after reading this crazy ****.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean

Sersiouly WTF...

6. Titans Eternal

ohhhhh sh#t. I did take a greyhound bus one time. I was so fked up on xanax, I slept the entire 6 hour ride.

I am glad nobody attacked me in my sleep.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

8. topcat986

topcat986 Starter

Pffttt American beer is like water. Not to cause a crap storm but as a Canadian we all view American beer as weak cream soda drinking beers lol. For those who bust my ass on Patriots jersey relax I am an Oiler Titan fan but admire greatness on many players on every team thus 28 jerseys I own Favorite 2 are Earl Campbell and Kellen Winslow sr

9. Titans Eternal

Should change your username to BandwagonPatFan986.

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Seems like the Titans lead the league in most DUI's every season ... either that or its more common and I just dont see it as much because I am not in other teams forum's like this one ... either way must be something in the water in Tennessee for DUIs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar