Fokou, Battle injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

SEATTLE Titans linebacker Moise Fokou suffered a sprained knee in the fourth quarter and didn’t return. Colin McCarthy replaced him in the lineup.

Running back Jackie Battle aggravated a neck injury on special teams and didn’t finish the game.

Both injuries will be evaluated in more detail on Monday in Nashville.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Is Crutches honestly playing at a lower level than Fokou? Fokou has been a joke, and I remember Crutches being an animal whenever he was on the field. Shouldn't it be time for Crutches to take his spot back?

I don't want to hear about poor Battle's "sore" neck. On a 3rd and 1 when your team needs you, you get your ass out there. We're asking for a play or two.. not too much is it? He would rather us send Reynaud out there than suck it up for a play.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

we missed battle today big time, especially on that 3rd and 1
  4. 520

520 Starter

I dunno neck injurys aint sumthin to play with but yea with locker greene back healthy hopefully mcccarthy takes ffull advantage of this opportunity if fokou cant go and takes a week off. he needs to make a statement and im excited to see it. its nice knowing if/when he gets hurt fokou will be waiting
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Did we? Hed have done the same as ReTard and ran into a Titans blocker for no gain.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

you know he would have run for a first, he knows how to run people over. Reynaud never took a reg season snap as a rb in the backfield.
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Greene needs to get his add back on the field.
  8. steverife

steverife Starter

Do you remember last year?

If he was an animal on the field, he was a dog that had just been hit by a car or something.
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

ftfy
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Jackie Battle is terrible, I tried telling everyone that a long time ago when he signed, but thanks to a certain poster, everyone got their panties wet for this guy for no reason.

Without Shonn Greene we'll continue losing as long as Jake is still out too.