1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

FOKOU (named starter) MLB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 19, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Everyone remember that the team will only every have three LBs on the field 25-30% of the time. The most common formation is the nickle formation which is used 42% of the time. The nickle back plays more than the third LB.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I think its time to move on from McCarthy.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I'll be with you come October and McCarthy is still hobbling around. There's still a slim chance he'll be fine.
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I don't think Munch called him the best Linebacker period. In the conference if I remember it correctly, he said Fokou was the best "inside" linebacker. I doubt Fokou is outplaying Zach Brown and Akeem Ayers.
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

And there is still a slim chance I will have sex with Kate Upton
    • High Five High Five x 3
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Might be. I hate that. I hate it for him and for the team. Colin is a hardworking animal of a football player. He has been very unfortunate as far as injuries go. I wondered if he'd ever be the same after that concussion. He had concussion symptoms for like 3 months didn't he? I hope we're wrong, and he becomes comeback player of the year in 2014.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Yes, inside linebacker. Sorry if I didn't make that more clear but that is what he is saying.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

See dated Mark Sanchez, you have a chance dude
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

This would be interesting, problem is Urlacher wants $$$. He's to big name to take a 1yr/vet min contract, not saying he's cocky - he just wouldn't accept it. He's happier retiring as a Bear and that's it.

I wouldn't mind it though, sure... he can't cover, but he's still a great leader and good run stuffer. He would simply be a 2-down ILB w/ Ayers (at DE/34 OLB), Brown, & Gooden in passing situations.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Too much drama. Also we already have enough bald white guys on the team.
    • High Five High Five x 1