Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - February

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfnqIaZaAY"]2012 Mock Draft Video - February[/ame]

Good afternoon Titans fans! Here's my Feb mock draft video!

Enjoy!

Em

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

PLEASE NO WHITNEY. PLEASE.

Most overrated player in the draft... and IM AN ILLINI FAN

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JPP was a one year wonder, Ronnie Lott is a beast and is missing a fingertip, if you put the two together you get Whitney.

4. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

I can see your point.. My vote would go to Michael Brockers

LOL!! Killing me!

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

0% chance that the Vikings take RG3 at #3 overall. If the Rams don't trade down then they will either take at #3 Blackmon or trade down with a team looking to snatch up Griffen.

Browns will take Griffen if he's there but I think they'll trade up to #2 with the Rams. Rams take Khail or Blackmon depending on who the Vikings take.

Also, there is no way that Jeffery goes top-10 after he bombs the scouting combine (and he will because that dude is a sloth). Also, I have major issue with New England and Green Bay going with wideout in the later rounds.

6. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

1. How do you know Jeffery is a sloth? Please don't say based of internet rumors

2. The Browns will not take Griffin..doesn't fit what they want to do offensively, they'll build weapons around Colt McCoy.

3. The Vikings have to realize that they made a mistake with Ponder...Joe Webb is a better player than he AND can also stay healthy for 16 games. That's something Ponder couldn't do in college nor has shown he can do so in the NFL. So you have to think that they'd take a long hard look at RG3

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Do I really need to bring up Jeffery's well documented weight issues or are you going to stand by the fact that this guy isn't a well documented overweight wideout that has major question marks about his ability to get separation at the second level.

He doesn't fit what they do offensively? That is the biggest crock of crap I've ever heard in my life. Is Griffen the prototypical west coast QB? No, but guess what neither was Donovan McNabb and I'd say he had some success in the WCO.

I'm sorry but I don't think the Vikings will pull the plug on Ponder after one year. Ponder was sacked 30 times in 10 games and had absolutely no offensive weapons of note outside of AP. And I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that Joe Webb is so much better then Ponder.

8. JCBRAVE

Joe Webb aint so bad. Jury's still out on Ponder. Actually jury's still out on both guys, but Minnesota shouldn't give up on Ponder so soon. Now Jacksonville, they could use RGIII, because Blaine Gabbert is plain garbage..

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I enjoy your mocks and good work with that but...

I don't understand this point you're trying to make. What you're saying is the Browns should keep McCoy instead of going for RG3 but it's okay for the Vikings to give up on Ponder? McCoy has been injured a few times, a major concussion, and from his play he's not a franchise QB even though he's been pretty solid.

While Ponder has only played 1 year under one of the worst OL's in the game and was throw in there from the beginning. Ponder showed flashes and many are surprised how well some of these QB's improve over their first off season.

If I was the Browns I would go get RG3 and for the Vikings get either Claiborne or Kalil.

10. JCBRAVE

Neither Minnesota or Cleveland have QB issues, they have protection and receiving issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar