Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 2 Titans vs Chargers Video Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EmDiggy, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Good afternoon Titans fans! Good luck this week!

Em

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Nice analysis Em, but not just because you picked us to win. I totally agree that we need to emphasize Jake's running ability with an option look that way defenses know that he's a real threat to run the ball. I can see that opening things up for CJ quite a bit. Of course our O-line will still need to do their part and block well.

3. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Thanks Big Time! I agree.. spacing will aid the run game. If you don't naturally create it by formations, then you have get "aggressive" with toss sweeps, speed option, swing passes

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On paper, this is a tough game to think the Titans can win. However, I remember the second game last season after a horrible game at Jax. The Titans pulled out a can on the Ravens. It was one of the most satisfying wins of some time.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

dang it.. i was about to point that out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar