Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Good evening Titans fans! Here's my March mock draft video

Enjoy!
    Em

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Always enjoy these videos. Especially cuz my last name is Hunt too. Are we related Emory?

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Honey Badger in the 1st! You have balls.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Honestly, I do not think he is that far off with Honey Badger. The more I watch I think he will go late first.

I was hoping for Armstead for the Titans in the third lol.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Emory is smoking that good weed to come up with this mock

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I could see Honey Badger as a 2nd rounder, can't see a first rounder yet. 49ers in the 2nd?

As for our pick, he has us going Shariff Floyd. Not a huge fan of the pick, another 3tech isn't what we need. His play style is very much like Martin & Caseys.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There is ZERO chance Honey badger goes in the first.

The 1st round is reserved for prototype players, you know guys with ideal size and everything else. Honey Badger is gifted, but he's a tiny man with issues, not a teams top pick.

8. xpmar9x

Agreed, I could still see a 2nd rounder however. He just has that swagger & makes plays. A team with little needs (like San Fran) could use him, especially with all those picks. If they used their late 2nd he'd be worth it. A coach like Harbaugh would keep him in check.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love your work Em but you have too many small school guys going in the 1st. I can almost guarantee we don't take the kid out of California PA. We might totally f*** our pick off but I don't see us taking a small school kid @ #10.

10. xpmar9x

Uhhh... did u actually listen to the video? Its a small school mock, his real drafts at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar