Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 3 Titans vs Chargers Video Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EmDiggy, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Good evening Titans fans! Good luck this week!
    Em

2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Cant wait. I wonder when the titans will start to get some respect? I'm ok with them proving everyone WRONG, week in week out. We win this week. Go Titans.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Can you DIIIIIIGGGGG it?!?!?!

:pointsky:

A couple of things...

Gregg Williams probably has more influence on the Titans D than Gray.

I think Rivers will be getting the ball out quickly to nullify the blitz. I think that means quick slants to the space left open by the blitzing LB. Gates usually has monster games against the Titans so I expect him to do his damage on shallow crossing routes.

This game is about Locker, IMO. If he takes care of the football and makes some plays downfield early, the run should open up for CJ and we'll see the Titans put up some points.

I also think the outcome will be quite different than you. ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I always enjoy the vids. But geez, has he ever picked the Titans?

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The Bolts' O has fed on two weak-ass defenses, that won't be the case on Sunday. I really think the Titans are going to kick the Chargers' powder blue butts (which worries me more than anything).

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If you notice on most of the blitzes Rivers has gotten (highlights anyway) he's been beating ppl with quick 'hot' outs, shallow crosses, and the occasional WR screen. What's as important is that the defenses are not making the tackle when he throws short of the first down! Titans need to do a good job of mixing up the coverages and playing some trap coverages and pick the times to double gates or Royal. If we can get pressure with 4, we will be in good shape. As much as the titans want to plant Rivers in the turf, I don't think we'll go to too many all out blitzes unless it's 3rd and 10 type situations and then we need to make the tackle short of the first down!

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wonder if ppl will pick the Jets in their next week visit to LP Field lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar