1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Oct 23, 2013.

1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Good morning Titans fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Really can't see us going TE in the first. Of course they've been surprising me quite a bit in the draft lately.
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Not sure I can see Minnesota going WR that high when they have Jennings, Patterson, and no one to throw them the ball.

I'd take Anthony Johnson to sure up the middle of the defensive line. Or maybe the highest rated MLB on the board, if he is decent. That, or a DE to play opposite of Morgan.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whoa there... I skipped ahead to #32 and we weren't there. Another terrible mistake by EmDiggy.

But for real... You have KC winning it all? KC? Or is this solely based on current rankings? There's no way we pick 14th... we're much better than that.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

The worst we'll do is pick somewhere in the low 20's.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I could get behind the Ebron pick because he's a consistent version of Jared Cook, but TE would definitely be a luxury pick.
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I want us to go DE. I think a legit pass rushing DE would really take this defense to the next level.

I'd also be okay with OT or MLB.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

No way we go TE. We will try to go DE/OT or MLB
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

It's time you guys stop talking about MLB. We're not going to take one in the first round. How much can we possibly invest in the LB corp? A second in Brown and Ayers along with a third on Gooden. The plan is obviously to play Brown and Gooden in the nickle with Ayers rushing because we play so much nickle.

Unless the MLB is capable of playing all three downs we're not going to take one. Is there even a guy worth taking in the first round this year? CJ Mosely and that's about it.
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I think Brown could be a decent MLB on dime packages.. we gotta keep that dude on the field as much as possible. Gooden has done nothing, he'll likely just be used as a rotational guy to substitute for Ayers and Brown. MLB is the backbone of your defense, and if Crutches can't handle the load, we need someone who can.