Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EmDiggy, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

Good morning Titans fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Really can't see us going TE in the first. Of course they've been surprising me quite a bit in the draft lately.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Not sure I can see Minnesota going WR that high when they have Jennings, Patterson, and no one to throw them the ball.

I'd take Anthony Johnson to sure up the middle of the defensive line. Or maybe the highest rated MLB on the board, if he is decent. That, or a DE to play opposite of Morgan.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whoa there... I skipped ahead to #32 and we weren't there. Another terrible mistake by EmDiggy.

But for real... You have KC winning it all? KC? Or is this solely based on current rankings? There's no way we pick 14th... we're much better than that.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The worst we'll do is pick somewhere in the low 20's.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I could get behind the Ebron pick because he's a consistent version of Jared Cook, but TE would definitely be a luxury pick.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I want us to go DE. I think a legit pass rushing DE would really take this defense to the next level.

I'd also be okay with OT or MLB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

No way we go TE. We will try to go DE/OT or MLB

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's time you guys stop talking about MLB. We're not going to take one in the first round. How much can we possibly invest in the LB corp? A second in Brown and Ayers along with a third on Gooden. The plan is obviously to play Brown and Gooden in the nickle with Ayers rushing because we play so much nickle.

Unless the MLB is capable of playing all three downs we're not going to take one. Is there even a guy worth taking in the first round this year? CJ Mosely and that's about it.

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I think Brown could be a decent MLB on dime packages.. we gotta keep that dude on the field as much as possible. Gooden has done nothing, he'll likely just be used as a rotational guy to substitute for Ayers and Brown. MLB is the backbone of your defense, and if Crutches can't handle the load, we need someone who can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar