for anyone who says Bulluck is overrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Just imagine if Jimbelina would have used the talent of KB to its fullest extent by sending him beyond the LoS more than 6 times a season.

Now imagine Jimbelina at home trying to dust his credenza with his cat. Sure the dust comes off, but the cat don't like it cause it is being misused.

Now imagine Jimbelina trying to keep his kids away from his wifes birthday cake. Nibble here, nibble there, eventually he allows the kids to eat the whole thing while telling his wife proudly that it took them 15 tries to eat the cake, whereas the league average is 8 tries to eat a cake

Now imagine Jimbelina burning in hellfire
    [​IMG]

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Word on the street, Keith and Jim argued a LOT.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Via the television we saw MANY Titans defensive players unhappy with whatever Schwartz was running. I remember KB turning his back on him at one point and rolling his eyes. Everything about his motions said 'this idiot mothakucka right here..."

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

even with that he's still the guy who is on the field for EVERY defensive package. he's in goal line, base, nickle and dime. that says a lot for a guy who's supposedly "tailed off."

5. Deuce Wayne

Keith @ 70% is still better than 90% of other LBs

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Its really a damn shame he never got the public credit for being a top player, I know in the NFL community hes one of the most respected and feared, just because hes not flashy, he never got the popularity, I wouldnt take any lb over Bulluck

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

When KB starts missing games due to injuries,getting burned on plays in coverage and getting shrugged off by ball carries then I would say its time to move on.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not to throw a wet blanket on this lovefest, and I am a huge KB fan, but the guy takes bad angles, A LOT, and missed tackles because of it. Wether is is trying too do too much, that is him even being around the ball showing hustle, or what I don't know.

As for being feared that might be overstating. Respected for sure. KB is a finesse WLB who when allowed beyond the LoS has shown the ability too make plays. Unfourtunatly his DC has him guarding open air 80% of the snaps - I hate Dehr Schwartzie

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bulluck isn't real physical against the run and he isn't used as a blitzer hardly at all. For those reasons he seems to be under the radar. The scheme he plays has kept him out of a bunch of pro-bowls. Still, IMO he is a HOF quality player and although he may have lost a little he is still one of the best if not the best LB in the league at ROLB in our scheme.

Really, Thornton was a similar player at Indy. Very solid but under the radar. Reese was able to get a great player at a nice price.

10. Deuce Wayne

If Keith taking bad angles results in missed tackles, he must not do it "A LOT", because the guy rarely ever misses a tackle.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar