For next season...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Dec 11, 2017.

?
  1. Keep Mariota but new staff

93.8%
  2. Keep staff but new QB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keep it the same

1.6%
  4. New staff & QB

4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

But what would really be the point of that?

If someone else is completely running the offense, and the corpse of lebeau or a new dc is running the defense, what is Mularkey around for? I guess he could wear the Trac suit.

If you’re gonna hire a man to groom your qb and run your offense, make him the head coach.

2. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

Mariota is having a bad year, no doubt about it and nobody is saying he isn't (or shouldn't be).

He is very inconsistent with throws and making some bad decisions. I firmly believe his accuracy problems stem from poor mechanics due to his broken leg and he said it himself.

His decision making is more frustrating because it is completely out of character from the 2 previous seasons. Not sure what is happening, but most likely a combination of a terrible scheme and poor play combined.

With a new OC that is actually competent and knows players are more than X's and O's and actually have unique attributes and abilities, a lot of the offensive struggle goes away.

Robiskie seems to think he is utilizing Mariota's skill set by calling designed runs, rather than allowing him to run play action and play a little more free flowing style.

I see the problem being 30%QB and 70% OC. The 30% can be fixed (probably), the 70% can't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titan Bill

Titan Bill Titan Branded 4 Life Tip Jar Donor

Just a thought with this poll, if the Titans released both MMs who would more likely be signed by another team in their current role next year?

I honestly believe that Mularkey would warrant ZERO interest.

If a team like the Giants hired Mularkey......
    wait I would LOVE to see that media cluster@#$!!!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ugh no

I live within the NY market, Titan fans up here dont deserve that kind of thing..

all 5 of us would have to go underground for a year or until hes fired..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar