for no reason at all I've suddenly had a change of heart about our buddy VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i called it before the titans or the internet ever existed.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

back when Trish had the Tennessee Oilers message board?

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Whadda you want, a kewpie doll?

If VY gives you a reason for your new-found faith in him, THEN you can gloat...

4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I dont expect VY to ever be this fantastic pocket passer..mainly because thats not him. However..I do think that for him to reach even close to his potential..he needs support from a coaching staff that actually believes in him and is willing to make adjustments that cater to his strengths..so that we can get the best out of him. I dont think we'll ever truly find out all that he can do as long as JF is the HC

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

reach out and grasp something obvious...[​IMG] <---VY

I predicted before the season began that we would see a losing skid and see a qb change. Now we can sit back and see if this team, VY included can pull it together and win 10 straight and make the playoffs... then my prediction would really shine...

I'm just saying... I predicted a losing streak and the qb change... whether the rest of the PRESEASON PREDICTION plays out remains to be seen...

so, in short, shut the hell up! ;)

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Hoffa

Wow, you're so special....
    ...now kiss my
    [​IMG]

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Heyy SEC do me a favor, just take a guess at the winning lotter numbers for the California lottery.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

I hope we do start Young. We can get it over with and cut him after he makes it obvious that he sucks. Then we can draft Tim Tebow!

9. Hoffa

Bipolar...:notworth:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar