For those of you wondering why Bud was giving the Bills the Bird

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

don't go visiting my intentions
    0-6 and a 59 point drubbing was all it took for me
    really had nothing to do with ho was behind center
    like someone else said "it's about the name on the front, not the name on the back"

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A $250,000 fine for that? What is this the national fascist league?

He told some people what he thought of them. So?

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I agree. The nfl is limiting free speech! Atleast some charity will get $250k

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone know which charities benefit from the fines? Bud gives a big chunk to his own foundation each year and I hope the NFL makes sure that some of this ends up at the local level.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If Bud get's fined for that, then shouldn't Rex Ryan get fined for yelling F..k You to our sidelines earlier in the year? There was proof on video.

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

It's obvious that you didn't watch the Oilers back then! If you had you would have known that the Oilers and Bills played two weeks in a row that year. The final game of the season and the first round of the playoffs. Do you know what the score was from the final game of the season? Oilers 27 Bill 3. Bills the better team? Laughable!!! They got away with that one. That one play with the out of bounds/easy touchdown changed that game. Had replay been around then the Bills would have only lost 3 superbowls not 4, because they never would have made it that year.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Just a shot in the dark... United Way, since they are partners with the NFL, but I could be totally wrong.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A quarter million dollar fine! Wow, good thing he owns a professional franchise. That figure is damn high if you ask me. Getting a bill for $250,000 really sucks. I wonder what Jerry Jones thinks about this.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Besides, if any other old, drunk, senile guy did that nobody would think anything about it. Hey, that guy is old, drunk and senile, pay no attention to him....

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I believe its going to the National Bird Watchers Association.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar