For those wanting Freeny

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

No problem.

The tough thing about figuring out the numbers is that a lot of indoor stadiums have natural grass. And a lot of stadiums now have field turf, which is pretty much the closest thing to grass without it growing.

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Another prima donna

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

2 in the division have turf, Houston and the Colts, so i wouldnt complain about him being more effective in those lol.

4. wplatham

Actually, according to wikipedia, Reliant Stadium is grass.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So much for the list i was checking with. Does that make it 6 or still 5 for 2011?

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

How many has he had at LP Field???

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. wplatham

Still 5.
    There's the million dollar question.

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The free agent defensive end class is weak this year don't be surprise to see us take 3 defensive ends this year, kinda like how we took 3 defensive tackles last year. It seems like we are trying to fix other positions via free agents to improve the line via draft.

First Tier (Rounds 1-2)
    Mercelius
    Curry *
    Perry
    Branch

Second Tier (Rounds 3-4)
    Bequette
    Cam Johnson *
    Crick
    Tyrone Crawford

Third Tier (Rounds 5-7)
    Jack Crawford
    Julian Miller
    Malik Jackson
    Frank Alexander *

Their is a lot more to add to these list I just put out a few names, the ones noted * are the ones I would like to see on this team next year.

Vinny Curry First
    Cam Johnson 3rd/4th pick
    Frank Alexander could go anywhere from 4th back his stock has fallen cause of a heart condition.

9. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I dont want a dead DE. They dont perform well.

If we cant get Coples and it's unlikely, I like Mercilus. 16 sacks is hard to execute accidentilly. There has to be some skill in there somewhere. Heard he is relentless in pursuit too. Probably made many of those sacks on second and third efforts.

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What are you talking about dead de

If your talking about Frank Alexander if he falls because of his heart condition he'll be a steal, I wasn't high on him early but he bulked up to 270. I'm not sure what the condition is but it's why he missed the combine, and condition is not career threatening, you would be surprised how many players have played with similar circumstances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar