Former Colts Seek to Help Titans Go 7-0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though they agree the Colts vs. Titans Monday night game is more about a chance at grabbing a strong hold on the AFC South than personal feelings, David Thornton, Nick Harper and Jake Scott all want to let their former team know what they missed out on. "Whenever it’s your former team, there’s a little extra energy there. Maybe you play with a little more passion. I think the setting of a Monday night stage makes the game even bigger," Thornton said. Thornton is now part of a Tennessee defense that is allowing a league-fewest 11 points per game. Harper has helped seal two victories with late interceptions. Scott is a key piece on an offensive line that has allowed only two sacks this season and helped the Titans set a franchise record with 332 yards rushing in last week’s 34-10 win at Kansas City.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think if we can beat the Colts tomorrow we can put them away. And, we'll also be two games clear of everyone in the AFC at this point of the season.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

sort of scared. not so much scared, just really really hyped.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

david thornton plays like a man possessed against the colts. he's had 44 tackles in his four games against the colts.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Damn rights we will. With a four game lead going into week 9 would almost be insurmountable for any of the other AFC South teams. Of course I wouldn't want it to go to the players heads and blah blah but we would almost be a lock for the playoffs.

Yeah me too. This Code Blue theme is going to be nuts. Monday night playing the Colts for AFC South supremacy with 65000 people all wearing blue even with blue endzones. Should be a good game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar