Former or current NFL players.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yessir, we had a good group, Derek Dorris played WR for the Giants, Tim Baker played WR for the Panthers and King Scovell was from a big-time Southwest Conference family, grandpa was SWC Commish. It was fun, Wes was a sick soccer player, dude's feet never stop moving.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I can't remember the whole story, maybe it was his god-given first name, but he went all the way through school as Anthony until his Soph year at UofTexas when he made the change official to Priest.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So it begs the question...who are you? :D

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Hahah, I'm nobody man, just a quick twitch white kid who just loved to play football.

5. BNails21

BNails21 Starter

I went to Elementary, Middle and High School with Terrell Sands and briefly played against Tony Brown. I graduated about 3 yrs before him. I also went to school with Johnny Taylor who played in the NBA for a couple of years. Oh and I forgot I also played against Eric Westmoreland who managed to rush for about 300 yards against us in a game.

6. rippy25

rippy25 Practice Squad

I played against John Henderson in high school but he was more known for basketball at the time, given his nickname was baby shaq.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My school played Pearl-Cohn in the state tournament. He was a beast.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not mine....

No football players, but I went to high school with John Daly (golfer) for two years (he went back to Arkansas for his senior year)...not surprisingly, we were state golf champs those two years. However, Daly also held the high school record for longest FG made (42 yards, back in the 80s that was alot for high school) for several years, and I remember him trying out for the Colts during the strike in the early nineties.

And yes...he was a partier back then...we all were LOL.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds like Rex Ryan's kind of man... Welker's foot fetish bash of Rex last year before the playoffs was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar