Former Team Says Rookie Henry Has Bright Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: According to Corey Edmond, Arizona's director of performance enhancement, rookie RB Chris Henry did some amazing things the final games of his college career and has a bright future ahead. "His best days are ahead of him," Edmond said. "He's never been injured, he doesn't have a lot of wear and tear on his legs, he has unbelievable hands. When we went on that streak where we beat Washington State, who was ranked 25th, we beat Cal, who was ranked No. 9, and we beat Oregon, who was ranked in the top 25, he was a major reason."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What does Lamont have to do with Henry?

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmao

my bad I thought this was the new story that just came out that said griffin was going to play corner.

4. Big Papi

Big Papi Guest

There is a reason he didn't have wear and tear and its called sitting the bench for so many years, if he couldn't start on the Arizona Wildcats (who lets just say isn't quite a collegiate powerhouse) then how can he start on a professional football team?

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Right on!...wait.....what about Willie Parker?

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll see if he can make something out of what he's given. He'll get some shots. Hopefully we'll see his afterburners some during the regular season. Heck, after seeing the highlight video I'd love to see him line up outside and take a pass, then burn past the DB.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm sure Chow will be thinking of some creative ways to get Henry the ball on pass routes. Right now Henry is our only viable 3rd down back with break away speed so even if all he does is back up LW and come in on passing downs his first year he could really help. Henry better start working on his pass blocking skills.

8. hes really going to help us spread the field and he has the speed to take it all the way and the COD skills to make people miss which is going to be exciting to watch

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm excited to see what Henry is all about. It's great that the Titans have invested two high picks at RB. White and Henry might feed off each other. I see Tennessee having one of the best ground games in the league the next few years. Remember all the yards Dunn, Vick, and Duckett put up? I think it could be like that. I get all jumpy just thinking about some of the sick PA stuff Vince could pull with consistent, dominate rushers. This is going to be a great year.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Premature rushing yard predictions for this season..

Lendale White - 1030
    Vince Young - 780
    Chris Henry - 410

All together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar