Former Titan asks for support after arrest

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Former Titans running back Jamie Harper on Wednesday asked for continued prayers via his Twitter account after news surfaced of his recent arrest.

Harper, who was released by the Titans in May and remains unsigned, was arrested in Franklin, Tenn., over the weekend following a fight with his girlfriend.

The woman told police she got into a physical argument with Harper, who was later taken into custody and charged with domestic assault.

“I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during this difficult time,’’ Harper said via Twitter. “I ask for your continued prayers as I fight these allegations. I remain committed to my son, my family and my career. I look forward to proving my innocence as I close this chapter of my life.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Dummy. He sucks in every way. What a waste. Everyone but the front office saw the failure coming from a mile away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And the team got rid of him not a moment too soon

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sounds, and this aint excusing crap, like one of them deals where somebody had too take a ride and the kiddos needed momma so.....

would not be surprised if this one was quietly dropped once cooler heads take a look

Of course his 'pushed her aside' while trying too leave could have been a forearm shiver too the jaw - so basically at this point I thank you for reading and wish you luck with the rest of your day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar