Former Titan Chris Sanders on the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id be perfectly happy if Chris Sanders never again was allowed to speak.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Star will be gone before we draft everybody knows that and at best we get the third DT on the board. Is the third DT better than the 1st OG?

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Even the second best DT isn't as good as the #1 OG.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Absolutely not ... #1 OG is much better than the #2 DT IMO. Especially since it fills a HUGE need for us.

I would love to have Star, but I know its just a dream right now. Who knows, maybe we get lucky and he has a terrible combine or something. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some of the QBs jump up a little after the combine. I am sure one of them will 'WOW' the scouts when throwing in a T-shirt and shorts. But Star is still a long shot ... very long shot IMO.

I would be more than happy with Warmack at #10 though. He is #2 on my Titans draft wish list

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/01/free-agent-offensive-guards/

I started a thread on this but it got buried. It rates the free agent guards and look how they rate Harris. They rate him lower than 0.0! Like a whale turd on the bottom of the ocean!

Levitre is the best guard in the group in my opinion and a big reason why the Bills ran the ball so well the last 2 years. He's a mid career guy you can lock up for 6 years. If we sign him i will shut up about drafting an OG with the 10th pick. I would give him a 6 year $42M deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I would sign him and still take an OG with the 10th pick

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd agree. I'd def go Warmack over Milly. But I wouldnt be upset if we went with Dee either. Having a legit #2 cb would be nice, and he can potentially be our #1.

I can see a team trading up to 9 to get Warmack.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My dream would be two big named free agents, DRC and Levitre.

Cut Amano. Resign Velasco.

Star falls to #10
    Elam at #39
    OG in the 3rd

We now have two legit size CBs & our interior OL is now Levitre - Velasco - 3rd. A lot better imo. Star can be the ddominant DL guy to make our entire D better. Elam is the hard hitting 'pump up the team' guy we need.

Maaan, what a dreeeam.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I miss Chris Sanders :) One of my favorite Oilers/Titans.. Tippy toes.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I really like Elam and think he would be a great 2nd round pick, but he assestment of griffin being a great player is just wrong. He cant tackle worth anything. And our O line is average at best when healthy. Thats not going to take us to the playoffs when we are a run first team. O line first, then heavy D next few rounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar