Former Titans Comment on Team's Discipline Issues

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Tam...

Let's follow a little logic.

If Lewis and his guys did nothing wrong, how did they get blood on them? Why was someone shooting at THERE car after the brawl?
    Why did they cover up the evidence against them?
    Why did Lewis get slapped on this wrist by the NFL if he did nothing wrong? Technically, he was put on probation for Obstruction of Justice (not a violent crime) so why did the NFL fine him under their violent crime thing?

I was at that Super Bowl and stayed with a close friend who's roomate works in the DA's office. Let's just say I know more about the case than I'm supposed to know and I'll put the conclusion like this.

1 of three guys is a murderer and 2 of them have been found innocent.

Draw your own conclusion!

Gut

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Reminds me of that saying, "takes one to know one".

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

And when things started to go bad, Mason dogged his last two years of punt return duty.

STFU

4. Nine

Nine Starter

Nobody has implied that the Titans have always been choirboys. However, there's no denying that other players generally learn their lesson after the first incident, and keep their noses clean going forward.

Haynesworth, OTOH, seems to be involved in some kind of temper/anger-related confrontation or incident every year or so, and Pacman has had more brushes with the police in the past year than McNair, Rolle, and Mason have comined in their entire careers.

So yes.....former Titans have every right to question the current team's discipline and veteran leadership....or the lack thereof.

(Granted, the leadership has improved greatly in the last few months...but there's still a bit of holdover from last year's debacle.)

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Neither Mac nor Rolle were young guys when they got caught. You generally only get away with a "learned my lesson" when you don't know any better. I understand that these guys are getting questioned a lot about this game, and this probably just slipped out, but it pisses me off.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I guess having windows doesn't necessarily make a glass house.

7. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Who really gives a flip what Rolle, Mason and McNair think all three are where they are because of money,they had no great loyalty to the Titans then and I don't care what they think now.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

money talks, players walk

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Rolle & Mase were cut. We didn't have cap space to negotiate with them or keep them. Rolle & Mase weren't disloyal in any way & I don't have a problem with their comments.

Sad to think we chose to keep Pillar over either of them

McNair wasn't the same scenario. Man du i have a problem with his opinion. :cuss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar