Forte

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Matt Forte anyone? It sounds like he's done in Chicago.

I know he's 30 but he's been a consistent RB both rushing and recieving. Probably has a few more years left in the tank.

May not be a huge upgrade but I think he could bring some consistency that this team lacks.

Not sure how much a RB of his calibre is demanding on the open market but he's worth a look if RB is a position the Titans are looking at in the off season. What do y'all think? Worth picking up on a decent 2-3 year deal?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Won't make a difference behind this OLine.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Totally agree.

Honestly, I think if the Oline gets fixed that one of the many RBs already here can emerge as a serviceable running back. I see a lot of talk about needing to upgrade the position so I was just throwing out possible additions.

Sankey can't be so bad that he's barely played since week 1 because of his play. There's more to the story there. I still think he can be decent with decent blocking up front.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Why would he want to come here? He has to know as a running back he's on borrowed time at 30 and he won't get a big contract. If I were him I'd rather go to NE, Seattle, or Dallas.

We'd have to overpay him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hope the line gets fixed. Our whole team (except Walker) needs an attitude adjustment. We're stocked with a bunch of laid back personalities. The OLmen are supposed to be Big Nasties. We've got a 280 lb back-street boy and a 300lb Muppet leading ours. The guy we drafted for our center is like Newman off Seinfeld. That's two first rounders and a 3rd with jack chit to show for it.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Back-street boy. LOL

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Forte always complains. We don't have the veteran leadership to take guys like that.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

He isn't really my forte.

• Cheers x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • Boring x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

:facepalm:

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

lets go for players who will be here 4 years from now... no to forte.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar