Four Questions: Falcons @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Can the Titans continue to do the things which earned them a 2-1 record?
    The keys to winning for the Titans this season are easy to identify. They've been successful running the football, winning the time of possession, keeping the defense fresh and playing well in the fourth quarter where they've outscored opponents 21-0. It doesn't hurt that they've also been on the positive end of the turnover ratio so far this season.

No doubt LenDale White and Chris Brown will be looking to pick up where they left off before the bye week as the Falcons have had some problems slowing the run this season. They gave up 169 yards two weeks ago to the Panthers but improved last week in giving up only 62 to the Texans. They currently rank 23rd in the league against the run.

The Falcons will likely take the same approach the Saints did and force Vince Young to throw the football. If Young can be as productive passing the football as he was in his last game, it'll open up the running game and help keep the Titans D rested on the sidelines.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I expect to see the Titans run very well Sunday and dominate the clock.
    There's a chance of rain Sunday which could slow the passing games.

Harrington should be under pressure all day, Titans will lead comfortably at the half. This will be a test to see if Schwartz goes into a second half prevent D and prevents a Titan victory.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I fully expect to see harrington on his butt for most of the game. And I don't mean soley on the bench.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I saw the same questions on my 7th grade biology exam.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This has to be a game we win comfortably.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

No doubt in my mind we can win this game but, everything needs to be in place. The run game, the passing and our defense need to keep consistently killing quarterbacks, like we have been doing :bonk: ! GO TITANS!!

7. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

We will win because of our offensive line and our defensive line... if our line on both sides of the ball play good, then WE WILL DEFINATLY WILL WIN THE GAME!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar