Four Questions: Titans @ Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Can the Titans slow the Saints offense?
    In 2006, the Saints led the league in total offense with 391.5 yards on average per game. So far this season, they are averaging only 318 yards which ranks them four spots under the Titans who currently are 14th. Even more alarming is the Saints 27th ranking in points scored so far this season with an average of 12 per game.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

We can take them all day long,Rush,Rush,Rush Drew Brees!! :yes:

3. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

I am really worried about this game. The Saints are 0-2, playing at home, and have yet to really compare to last year.

Hopefully the Titans will keep their heads in the game being on MNF.

Big F-ing game in my eyes....I want to see the Titans shine!

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I see VY stepping up like he always does when all the lights are on him.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Exactly. He loves the spotlight doesn't he. This kid wants to win. I see him doing it to Bush again. I wonder how Lendale and Bush will do when they meet...

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thats what I am thinking too. Think about it. We all know VY should shine, but I would think Lendale will be running even harder so he puts up the better numbers at RB in comparision with Bush. I hope he gets the rock 20-25 times.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im real worried, Saints 0-2, NEED a win, in the dome, MNF

I really wanna think we dominate them like teams have been doing but idk Im stressin over this game

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

is anybody else nervous about this game??? the titans usually dont perform well on monday night. this is the saints home opener and despite their 0-2 start they will come out fired up and ready to play. i didnt think the saints were going to live up to all of their hype at the start of the year but i didnt think they would get smoked by the bucs??bottom line this team is still dangerous and this is our big chance to show the world that we belong with the other elite teams in the nfl.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Im definitely worried too. Hopefully this is the game the offense opens up, Troupe, R. Williams, Lendale, and Paul Williams score touchdowns :gag:

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i actually feel pretty good about this game.
    vince usually does really well in primetime....
    and vince always plays better after a loss.

the saints were overachievers last year, i really feel they had many calls go their way out of pity.... or else it was a conspiracy.

i'm not too worried. it may be a good game but i can't see us losing this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar