Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Four Titans Named as Alternates to Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    That was my favorite character on that show. Homey the Clown. Also liked Wanda cause that was hilarious. Too fuuny.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Also don't forget 'SuperDave' :))
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Thats exactly right and OLBs that play in 3-4 schemes, like Merriman, rush the QB more than the drop in coverage. Those guys are glorified DEs. Bulluck is more of a true LB.

However I would like to see Bulluck rush the QB more because he is very good at it when he does it.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    I hope we go to the Super Bowl and Bulluck is Sb MVP. So we can stick it to the rest of the voters.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    C'mon, folks...you can't possibly be taking this seriously. The Pro Bowl is junk TV, and you know it.

The Merriman allowance is unconcionable and inexcusable. This further degrades the splendor of an already-silly sportsworld rendering of a Vegas beauty pageant.

BTW, Wikipedia wouldn't allow my corollary to Godwin's Law:

5. 2ToneBlue Starter

Moolah:
    $574
    They show the Pro-Bowl on TV? I never knew, since I never watch the stupid game :ha:
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Bulluck got screwed...

Players who cheat(merriman) should not even be considered and the fact he missed several games disqualifies him in my opinion.

Even in a mediocre year bulluck is complete enough a player to always be considered one of the top 3-4 OLB. The fact he wasn't even considered 6th best is bullcrap!

It is unfair that bulluck who is asked to do evewrything, even cover(what's that?) gets screwed out of pro bowls by guys who are just glorified DEs.
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Avvie...

The number of pro bowls a player makes in his career is a major factor in hall of fame voting. Voters who may not have seen the player that much vote 5 years after a player retires. The most easy reference is to see how many pro bowls he made.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    Eeww...so the HOF is crap too? Next you'll be telling me that the NFL is a business....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.