Fowler Gets The Nod For MLB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bzdell, are you under some illusion that tulloch is a rookie? He should already know the playbook from last year.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

WAIT WAIT WHAT ABOUT REYNALDO HILL?? WHY THEY DIDN'T CUT HIS ***?????:suspect:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because he isn't that bad.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well we can stop assuming a 40 time is the sole measure of how fast a guy plays on the field.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

To respond to the idea that Fowler got the job because he came in as a free agent...

That didn't help Scott. I was surprised to see him cut. Glad to see that Fowler won the job.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The point is Fowler doesn't give up anything as far as speed goes and he is better at the point of attck because of his strength.

7. bzdell917

bzdell917 Guest

no... I am talking about that fowler has been in the legue longer and has more game time experience, I like them both

8. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME HE ISN'T THAT BAD... HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN ON THE ROSTER, HOW MANY TIMES HE NEEDS TO GET BURNED TO GET RID OF HIS HAIRY ***!

9. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I'm not sure that Fowler does have more gametime experience, to be honest. Tulloch got some playing time last year.

I think it all came down to Fowler's ability to get through blocks. This was a big weakness for us last season, and we HAVE to stop the run.

Nice analysis, btw, Roll.

10. Young54

Young54 Starter

^^ dude...chill with the ALL CAPS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar