fowler to start??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i was readin on usa today that fowler would be a big possibly to start...and would be competitin w/ tulloch...man i really really wanted to see tulloch start...he palyed really well and showed huge potential ...and has great range and speed....a lot of speed...tacklin technique will get better w/ play time and practice...but core talent wise i think he is there. bulluck, tulluch, and thorton sounds really strong...but it never hurts to have quality depth in this league...but i hope tulloch can retain the starting job, i wanna see him shine.

source:
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/titans/2007-03-13-ryan-fowler_N.htm?csp=34

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Tulluch will kill this guy...

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'd like to know how Nande is doing

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't be surprised if Fowler is the starter, we didn't offer him that much to play special teams.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, you and me both. But since we picked up this bum to replace our old bum Sirmon, things aren't looking good for Terna. I think Nande had the most potential of all them, but he probably wont get the chance to play. We seem to like non-athletic slow guys for the MLB spot.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

must i remind ev1 of his combine status...man he blew me away...i cant belive he wasnt ilke a 1st/2nd rounder

ran the 40 - cant remember the exact number but i remmber it was really close to tulluchs....and we all know tullochs speed

liftin - uhh 40+ reps....thats crazy...i'm sorry thats reserved for elite o/d-linemen....but a LB....i was like shakin when i discoverd taht from his scout report.

....but for some reason i dont even think he is on the roster...but the practice squad...we need to look into that...i wonder why with that speed and that strength they dont try him on the line as a pass rusher....i know he's not that big...but i just wanna see him on the field.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Terna is an OLB.

He was also the last rookie to sign and was probably behind.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

These guys are both from the ACC... I'll take an NC State player any day over a Duke player(in football). And people keep saying this guy is smart because he went to Dook, my uncle graduated from there and he's a psychiatrist... He's as bout as nutty as they come haha.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:truedat:

10. Exactly. Tulloch has a chance to win the job in competition, but Fowler is the guy making all the money so he's the guy who is the clear favorite to get the job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar