Fox Sports Channel question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by V-MAN, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Here in Texas I can get every region on Fox Sports except the region that covers the Titans.

Does anyone know what the name and channel would be for Fox Sports in TN?
    I have DirecTV and can't get anything.. If there is a channel I will call to see if I can gain access to it.

Thanks in advance.

V

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe that would be FOX Sports South.

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Hmmmm. I get Fox Sports South, but I never see anything about the Titans on this station. Only stuff about the Braves and the Panthers.

I was thinking maybe there is a Fox South East or Mid South... Oh well.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Try Sunday Ticket, I know a few members on this board have it.

5. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Thanks for the info, but I have Sunday ticket.. What I'm looking for is some possible camp coverage. Alot of the Fox channels are showing some clips of camp from teams in their region. But unfortunately nothing from Fox Sports South on the Titans.

Oh well, no biggy. I see you live in Austin Snook. I lived there as well. In the arboretum area.

6. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

go to 1045thezone on the net. Nashville radio its what I do.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There was a good two-hour show on 104.5 this afternoon with Wycheck, Mike Keith, and Larry Stone. If you're looking for radio coverage as opposed to TV, you might want to check the archive on TitansRadio in a couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar