Fragile Sam Bradford

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ive been saying it since this dude came on the scene. This guy wouldn't last a series in the NFL.

2. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

yeah...sucks for him getting injured twice...looks like he is injury proned

3. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Id take him in the third if he were there. He wont be.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm still undecided on Bradford. I'm more sold on him than McCoy who I'm not at all crazy about but these injuries are a concern. I still think Bradford stays another year. He loves college and wont want to end his college career this way plus he gets a chance to make back all the money he lost next year with a bad year this year.

Honestly, he should just get the surgery and get ready for next year.

5. World Peace

colt mccoy didnt have a great day, but he stood in there and showed everyone he can take a hit.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'll take a fragile QB later on. Some people can have an injury history in college and be a successful NFL QB. Pennington had many shoulder surgeries and was still good up to this year. If we can get him later, get McCoy and Bradford. (Wishful Thinking.)

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I wouldn't put too much on the fact he was hurt twice. It was the same shoulder and he probably should not have come back. It could bring up concerns but I don't think he has a history of being injury prone.

I'm more concerned about TitansErick's love of manly men pics.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The McCoy pic is rather disturbing isn't it?

I'm not too big on McCoy. No Texas QB has ever amounted to anything, doesn't play in a pro style offense, too many interceptions, and did I mention no Texas QB has ever amounted to anything?

9. World Peace

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's so funny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar