Free Agency Nearing for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Wade, imo, is the best receiver we have at the moment.

2. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

i'd definately keep Bobby Wade and maybe Drew Bennett if we can resign him cheap. i'd keep Bell, Starks, amd Tony Brown. and i'd send kerry collins and chris brown out of the door. i simply can't stand kerry collins and i kind of like chris brown but we don't have any use for him.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Thats hard to say, 1st b/c givens was out and e didnt get to see what he could do down the stretch, and 2nd, b/c we dont know how Bennett will be if/when he fills into teh #2 again, since he seems to get the best mismatch on #2 corners, like the time he had 1200 yds and 10 tds

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the year after when he didn't have those numbers? or the year before when he didn't either.

5. LT21Titans27

Year after totally new offense
    Year before, Mac9 was qb (Bennett exploded with volek)

My point

With a better idea of the offense, and a young Qb with some experience under his belt now, we have to see wht he can now do with all the changes in place

it was obvious he was doing good in a time where we were prepping for the future

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was a fluke, Bennett will never put up those numbers again.

7. LT21Titans27

no fluke, just throw it up, they dont call it a "Moss Ball" anymore, they call it "Bennett Ball"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9fooazNnJM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b9fooazNnJM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. LT21Titans27

Ima Bennett homer, but oh well

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you don't say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar