Free Agency Update: Barber and Scott to Visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: LB Shawn Barber and S Bryan Scott are slated to visit the Titans this week. Barber is a nine-year veteran who played for the Eagles last season while Scott played for the Saints last season after three years with the Falcons. The Titans are also negotiating along with other teams with WR Kevin Curtis along with WR Justin Gage. Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt said Seahawks S Ken Hamlin "is a potential guy we may look at," and the Titans remain interested in RB Chris Brown.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Barber wouldn't be bad, never heard of the other guy.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

No thanks to Barbar. He's past his prime and was only 3rd on the depth chart at the Eagles.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I think Scott was the guy who gave up that long completion while having good coverage on that Bears reciever in the championship game. Honestly, anyone from NO's secondary is not a welcoming addition, IMO.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think that was Fred Thomas. I could be wrong though

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

He'd be coming here for depth. He'll be another good vet aquisition.:yes:

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If we sign Chris Brown I lose all respect for our FO.

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

and why is that?

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I wonder if we've shown any interest in Correll Buckhalter of the eagles? He's a UFA and would be a decent compliment to LenDale, IMO. (If he's already been signed by someone disregard the post :p)

EDIT: Have we shown any interest in Travis Taylor? He seems like he'd be ideal if we want a vet. He'd come cheap too.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

We're only about five months away from the annual "Correll Buckhalter blows out his knee" stories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar