Free Agency Update: Titans Hoping Curtis Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Curtis plans to visit Titans

This is good news...

From KFFL...

Titans | Curtis planning to meet with team
    Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:46:10 -0800

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports free agent WR Kevin Curtis (Rams) is planning to meet with the Tennessee Titans.

uhh... kffl.com

Page also has a statement that mentions Curtis is still talking with the Eagles, so it either means he either wants to sign with them badly or they're holding him in town in hopes of convincing him...

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Kevin Curtis is in town now according to Sirius radio. We'll see what happens. By the way, he is an upgrade to Bobby Wade.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

it means the Titans are a death bed for FA WR's..look at the history

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He is IF we land him. I doubt he'll KR/PR- so the upgrade is at WR only.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I would dissagree with you...:suspect:

6. smili

smili Starter

I'd be happy if we Kevin Curtis a shot here. He had some good games in 05 and and looked like he was about to come into his own. Not sure what happened in 2006, whether it was the changed offense or something else, but he's at least as good as Wade, and we need somebody at least of his calibur to go along with our lineup of Brandon, Roydell, and Roby. Heck, he'd probably start imho.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Who else is there besides Curtis? Antonio Bryant? Oh wait he's in trouble.

8. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Curtis just isn't worth the money he got. I wonder if Mike Williams might be worth a 4th or 5th round draft pick. He hasn't done anything in Detroit and they will probably cut him but later than sooner. Maybe a change of teams and a reunion with Coach Chow might get him to play up to his ability. He wouldn't be the 1st guy that wasn't productive for one team but became a star somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar