Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HonestABE, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Give me an OL or 2, (we'll also get 1 or 2 via draft), SS & DE/DT.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My FA Wishlist:

OL: Louis Vasquez AND Andy Levitre (how sweet would that be)
    DL: Richard Seymour, Randy Starks
    S: Laron Landry
    CB: DRC
    WR: Welker
    TE: Cookie

I know that most of these guys I want will most likely never be Titans but I think all of them would help us out in each of their position groups.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ignoring any of our players we could tag or re-sign.

These players interest me and I would want to look into them further:

Osi Umenyiora - DE: Is he too old and washed up and will he cost too much money?

Glenn Dorsey - DT: Considered a bust so far, would playing in a 4-3 turn around his career?

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - CB: Some question if he is mentally in the game enough. Will cost some money and a local TSU player.

Jairus Byrd - S: Will be extremely expensive but would be amazing upgrade.

LaRon Landry - S: Knock is that he is still fragile but he had a good year last year. Might be a good alternative if the price is right.

Kevin Smith - RB: I imagine he would be dirt cheap and include him because he did play well and would like to see a new complement back for CJ, that could be Smith until he gets hurt again.

Dwayne Bowe - WR: Signing Bowe would be a move to replace Britt after next season. 1 season with Bowe-Britt-NaWash-KWright would probably be the best receiving combo the Titans had ever fielded. If Britt isn't the answer we will need a tall physical receiver. Will be expensive.

Andy Levitre - G: Will be expensive and would be a huge upgrade.

I aint going to go bananas over Kevin Smith but if we signed 2 or 3 of those other players it would be BBQ and whiskey time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Michael Hoomanwanui

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't want Osi but all those other guys I would be very proud to have here. DRC and Byrd/Landry would do loads to improve our D and the outside shot we get Bowe would make me giddy.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

In order...

1. Byrd
    2. Levitre
    3. Bowe
    4. Wallace
    5. Umenyiora
    6. Avril
    7. Ivory
    8. M. Bennett (TE)
    9. S. Jackson

There are other guys I'd want, but these are the most realistic ones... even though, since we are the Titans after all, I bet we sign a whopping zero from this list.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

dorsey would be a good pick up, he played dt in a 4-3 at lsu and i think it could turn it around

osi would be nice but he'll want to much...i would rather have brandon jenkins in the 4th

bryd would be great and we could go with chance in the first and elam in the second

we only sign bowe if we get rid of britt i feel like

levitre would be nice but dont see it happening...we'll sign a second wave fa most likely

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

why the hell would you want Laron Landry? He's terrible...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar