Free agent ILB Akeem Jordan will visit the Titans on Monday.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

On Monday? Hopefully we sign Woodley before then. Never heard of this dude.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Id take him if we cut Fouku lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have actually heard of the dude... He was on that disaster of a dream team in Philly that had a dreadful group of LBs and he was one of them.

I can't speak to how he played with the Chiefs in the 3-4, but let's be real here... They have Hali, Houston, and Johnson at LB. That's easily the second best LB corps in the league behind only the 49ers.

Jordan likely benefited greatly from those guys.

I really don't want this guy... it would be like another Fokou (who was also on that dream team) signing all over again.

4. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

We always find the most random guys.. some are solid pickups, but they are always SO random it seems. 2012 = Zac Diles, 2013 = Moise Fokou, 2014 = Akeem Jordan. Can we target and get a solid, big time middle linebacker? Draft, FA.. IDC, just please! I want a field general.

5. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

nah.. we are the titans. we live and die by the small name guys.. but mostly die.

6. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I didn't want to freak out and I'm still not.. but this is getting frustrating. We need to sign LaMarr Woodley, at least. I'm not even sure he would be a good signing, he could end up being injury prone like always but when your only three signings thus far are Dexter McCluster, Leon Washington, and Al Woods since FA began, its just frustrating. There is still of plenty of time and it could prove to be smart to wait, but dang.. as a fan, it's extremely rough.

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'm surprised Spikes hasn't been kicked around by this team. I can't imagine he would command too much money and would provide a much need ILB run stopping presence. I don't care if he is labeled a two down backer that's all we need him to be. Woodyard or Smith would be fine too. Just get McCarthy and Fokou off the field. I hope we don't miss on all these ILB and panic and grab Mosley I don't want him at 11.

8. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Me either, I don't feel like he fits what we need at a 3-4 MIKE. He is more of the 3-4 WILL (Weak Inside Linebacker) and we have two of those we will be trying out there in Zach Brown and Zavier Gooden. Borland, Skov, and Andrew Jackson are more of the MIKE I envision in the draft. Or, Spikes, Smith, or even kicking the tires on a Rolando McClain in free agency.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I really like Skov. Borland would be fine too but round 2 would be too high and I don't see him lasting to round 4.

10. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Who the hell is Akeem Jordan?:whoopdeedo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar