Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Free Agent Safeties..aka biggest need

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avespucci, Jan 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,821
    Improve the O-Line and everything improves including defense
    Kaeotik high fives this.
  2. avespucci Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $71
    I think the point is that after utilizing the draft to upgrade our oline (Which Much has already said will be a top priority) then all feel pretty good with the weapons we have on the on the offensive side of the ball. They definitely need to produce better then this year, but the right pieces are in place.

Flipping to defense... dead last in the NFL in any category is never a place we want to be.

When analyzing our defense as a whole, we don't have any gaping holes to point to and say "that's the reason we ranked last" EXCEPT FOR SAFETY. There's no arguing that either or FS or SS played nearly up to par or good enough to put us into a position to win.

That's why it needs immediate addressing in the offseason.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,788
    Just saying I'm not blaming Locker and the offense for the struggles of the defense. Offense did have a part but acting like oh well let's just change the offense and our defense will be fine, no.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,821
    That formula will work.

Improve the O-Line and the offense stays out there longer giving the defense more breaks.

We lost time of possession almost every game
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,985
    You sure it wasn't literally every game? lol I guess we probably didn't lose TOP to the Dolphins.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,821
    Yea we held the ball like 4 seconds longer than the Steelers, so 2 games LOL