Free Lot A parking pass for Saturday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

You should definitely stop by Jeff. I believe I owe you an airplane bottle of whiskey anyway...

2. unfamiliar with the crabby joes or whatever you were talking about, is that near the stadium? if there is a good tailgate im always there, good food, cold beer

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Works for me.

:guzzle:

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

10:4. I'll have one in my pocket for you :))

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

perhaps I was vague... Shelby Pedestrian Bridge runs across the river from the stadium. Joes Crabshack is on the other side, opposite the stadium. That is where several of us are meeting at 5 to cross the river together and find 3801 in the lot. Joes Crabshack is beneath the bridge.

click the map for Joes Crabshack website and details
    [​IMG][​IMG]

anyone wanting to join us feel free. Well be there at 5cst.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Shelby St bridge is missing from that map, but it is up from the Gateway Bridge just below The Colisieum, er LP Field.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

:cry: You do realize that this thread is depressing the hell out of all of us that live thousands of miles away.:cry:

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Well if it's any help, its not all that pretty. Hundreds, no thousands of Titans fans wearing their newest jerseys. Tailgaters setting up their canopys and raising their flags. Beer every where. Its hot so the ladies will be wearing.....very little. The smell of hamburgers, BBQ and hot dogs in the air. Beer every where. The stadium all lite up against the night sky. Titan grills, Titan inflatables, Titans chairs, Titans canopys, Titans flags, Titans painted school buses, beer every where. T-Rac and cheerleaders walking amoung the crowds. Every where you look, Titans fans and beer every where. Little kids with their faces painted in Titans colors. Free food from the Jack Daniels tailgaters. Ladies walking around with cut-off Titans t-shirts. Beer every where. BiPolar embarrassing an entire section of fans. The scoreboard all lite up, filled with useless information. Beer every where. All the newest Titans 'stuff' displayed in the gift shops. The view of Nashville at night from the stadium is impressive. And if that's not bad enough, there is beer every where!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Did you mention there will be beer everywhere?

:beercheer

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You guys are making me tear up... that was almost poetic, fitantitans...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar