Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Free Sunday Ticket with Madden 25 anniversary edition from amazon!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Msut10, Aug 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,349
    I stumbled on this little nugget while on Amazon today! Its an Amazon exclusive but you get weeks 1-17 of NFL sunday ticket free on your pc/tablet/mobile when you buy the Madden 25 anniversary edition.

Here's the link:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CF7KVMI?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Personally I didn't even buy Madden last year but after the offseason we had, I wanted to this time around. After finding this its a no brainer! You could easily buy it from Amazon and take it to gamestop for cash right away and get at least 30 for it if you didnt actually want the game and you still have Sunday Ticket for 60-70 bucks which is way cheap!

PS: I know this probably should go into the gaming section but I dont think many people visit that forum too often and wanted to spread the word.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,319
    DIRECTV is up to no good, be skeptical guys, this will probably somehow lock you into some lame service you have to pay to cancel.
    afcsouthdom and Fry high five this.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,675
    I'm always weary of that crap. BUY AN ISSUE OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND WE WILL GIVE JOO MADDEN 25 FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,349
    I don't doubt they are up to no good, but it says that you get a free trail online, not through your tv and even if direct tv is unavailable in your area.

Not to mention its only Amazon. If it was to get you locked into their service I think they have would included it in every anniversary edition, not just Amazons.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,770
    Still not enough for me to buy madden.
    nbtoppers2 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,877
    I'd rather have it on my tv. Is there a PS3 or xbox 360 app to watch it on my console?

That said, I hate how the new consoles are coming out late November, but there's games I want coming out in September. I'm not willing to buy them for both and restart my games, so I have to wait to buy the games, it's annoying :(
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,770
    Yeah but they suck.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,319
    I put Madden 13 away, and brought back Madden 12

Ive been fed up with EA for years, seriously thinking of not buying Madden 25 til after the season, I never play anyways til the season is over.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    There was something sketchy with this deal.. I cant remember what. Ill be back.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    Titans Eternal and Fry high five this.