Free Sunday Ticket with Madden 25 anniversary edition from amazon!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Msut10, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I stumbled on this little nugget while on Amazon today! Its an Amazon exclusive but you get weeks 1-17 of NFL sunday ticket free on your pc/tablet/mobile when you buy the Madden 25 anniversary edition.

Here's the link:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CF7KVMI?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Personally I didn't even buy Madden last year but after the offseason we had, I wanted to this time around. After finding this its a no brainer! You could easily buy it from Amazon and take it to gamestop for cash right away and get at least 30 for it if you didnt actually want the game and you still have Sunday Ticket for 60-70 bucks which is way cheap!

PS: I know this probably should go into the gaming section but I dont think many people visit that forum too often and wanted to spread the word.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

DIRECTV is up to no good, be skeptical guys, this will probably somehow lock you into some lame service you have to pay to cancel.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm always weary of that crap. BUY AN ISSUE OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AND WE WILL GIVE JOO MADDEN 25 FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I don't doubt they are up to no good, but it says that you get a free trail online, not through your tv and even if direct tv is unavailable in your area.

Not to mention its only Amazon. If it was to get you locked into their service I think they have would included it in every anniversary edition, not just Amazons.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Still not enough for me to buy madden.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'd rather have it on my tv. Is there a PS3 or xbox 360 app to watch it on my console?

That said, I hate how the new consoles are coming out late November, but there's games I want coming out in September. I'm not willing to buy them for both and restart my games, so I have to wait to buy the games, it's annoying :(

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah but they suck.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I put Madden 13 away, and brought back Madden 12

Ive been fed up with EA for years, seriously thinking of not buying Madden 25 til after the season, I never play anyways til the season is over.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There was something sketchy with this deal.. I cant remember what. Ill be back.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar