Freeney

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

The Colts had Freeney all year this year.....how much did it help their D?

I'm not saying the guy stinks, but he's hardly the magical elixir that some people would have you believe. The Colts were near the bottom of the league in sacks; this is partly because teams were constantly running on them, but they still had one of the worst sacks-per-pass-attempt ratios in the league.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't even think we need him. I know he's a great talent and everything but he'll take up to much cap. I rather just get someone else. Either later in the draft or next year. We already have KVB, Odom, and Laboy.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:whoop:

like someone said before, the titans had those guys all year, how did they help our d?

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

Laboy and odem dont stand out and make real big plays often.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Why hasn't anyone mentioned KGB from Green Bay? He's going to be a UFA and even though he's not a spring chicken anymore, he'd provide veteran leadership and put some oposite KVB who's proven he can get to the QB. Just imagine that tandem: KVB and KGB...lol

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

All of our DEs who arent named KVB suck out loud.

7. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

Almost anybody we sign or draft at DE would be an upgrade. Let's just say for the sake of argument the Titans for whatever reason don't sign or draft a good one. Would the Titans then make a trade like they did for Kevin Carter? Just some food for thought.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Doubt it. As someone pointed out above, we made that trade for Carter because it was a low pick and we didn't have so many holes to plug.

9. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

What's the deal with Schobel? I never hear anything about him.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's because he was cut in training camp and is now playing for the colts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar